The 1st Mini Call for proposals directed to ongoing projects (extension of the project under implementation) is now open for the following specific objectives:
– Specific objective 1.1: ” Increase the presence of blue and green sector SMEs from the South Baltic area in international markets through joint cross-border actions”
– Specific objective 1.2: “Improve the transfer of innovation for the benefit of blue and green sector SMEs through joint cross-border actions”
– Specific objective 2.1: “Increased development of the South Baltic area’s natural and cultural heritage assets into sustainable tourist destinations”
– Specific objective 2.2: “Increased use of green technologies in order to decrease the pollution discharges in the South Baltic area”
– Specific objective 3.1: “Improve the quality and environmental sustainability of transport services in the South Baltic area”
– Specific objective 4.1: “Increase the share of skilled labour force working in blue and green economy sectors of the South Baltic area through joint cross-border actions”
– Specific objective 5.1: “Improve the cooperation capacity of local South Baltic area actors through participation in cross-border networks”
Interested applicants are invited to access the application documents here.
The Call closes on 16th December 2020 (Wednesday), 23:59 CET.
Please be informed, that the Joint Secretariat is organising an online Question and Answer session on the 1st Mini Call on 17 November at 10:00 CET. The link to the ZOOM session will be sent to the ongoing projects via SL2014.
In case of questions, please contact directly Project Officers at JS.