Thanks to our partnership and already existent networks of cooperation we’re able to provide direct support in partners search and networking.
We count on a “Pool of Experts” able to provide expertise in the following EU and Non-EU Grants:
– Interreg South Baltic
– Interreg Baltic Sea Region
– Interreg Central Europe
– Erasmus +
– Europe for citizens
– Horizon 2020
– EASI (PROGRESS and EURES)
– Creative Europe
– Rights, Equality and Citizenship work programme
– Swedish Institute funding
– EEA & Norway Grants
– PO WER (polish programme)
– Nordic Council of Ministers
– CBSS- PSF
– Eu Maritime and Fisheries Fund
If you have a project idea, we can help you frame it in one of the above-mentioned programmes checking calls for proposals and main programme objectives. Our experts will provide free consultancy
Micro-activities are dedicated to the creation of new networks of cooperation, or to the enlargement of existing ones. We take the financial burden for several activities (e.g. simulation of project ideation; study visits; joint reports) covering participants’ travel and accommodation costs.
N.B. Our beneficiaries are: NGOs, Local and regional authorities and associations, chambers of commerce, business support organizations, Local governments, Local activists, Institutions for nature protection, culture and national heritage.
For all the activities above mentioned, we can cover the costs just for organizations (not individuals) settled in the South Baltic Programme eligible area (https://southbaltic.eu/eligible-area).
So far our UMBRELLA experts helped to develop 5 concrete project proposal, among them few that already has been submitted! We keep our fingers crossed for all the applicant organisations.
- Re:Vitalizer: the project will apply for Polish PO WER program by 28th February.
- Bullhead project: the project was submitted on 5th February to the Swedish Institute- Seed money. A micro-activity was organized on 9th January 2019.
- Crossroad in History: applied for the 6th Interreg South Baltic Programme call, priority 5: Capacity building.
- An UMBRELLA expert provided support to another organization working in the field of energy through a first analysis of the project idea and some recommendations. This might be supported in future for the draft of a meaningful application – we helped to introduce the project owner to the EUSBSR Policy Area ENERGY coordinators from Latvia to further work on the idea.
- A project idea on electromobility received also some recommendations for the next steps and will be introduced during the Cross-border conference with PA Panels happening in October 2019 in Gdańsk, Poland.
We also encourage and invite new ones to share their project idea with us and let us help you!
How does it work?
A pre-selected Expert will support you in assessing and developing a complete project application in your organisation:
- Providing information on the application procedure
- Tailoring project ideas
- Helping to find partners
- Developing part of the application- Budget
- Developing part of the application- Description of the activities
All you have to do to apply for this service is to fill in the project framework we prepared for you (you can download it below). Your project ideas will be collected and categorized; later on, the most suitable expert from our “Pool of experts” will be assigned to your organization and single meetings for project development will be scheduled.